Saturday, March 12, 2011

HICKS FLOWER SHOW

PJ and I had a great time at the Hicks Flower and Garden Show. It was preview night for the Horticulture industry. We got to see a lot of people that we both worked with a Cornell Cooperative Extension and also FlowerTime. It was fun catching up!!! There's LOTS of picture but all are self explanatory!









PJ checking out the hanging sheer curtain w/ lights on it. Funny to be with a guy that checks out those things!



PJ had to check the elephant ears bulbs numerous times!
Bouganvilla, my favorite!







This Welcome thing was $149.99!!!! CRAZY!
Ranunculas.... something beautiful that I can't grow!

Christmas Cactus... I wanted PJ to grab a cutting but he wouldn't!
I loved this print on canvas. I may just have to blow up my picture!!!!! HEHE!
blue orchids
purple orchids
FUN FUN TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment