Monday, February 22, 2010

This past weekend was a very busy one when I came to de-cluttering. I cleaned out my craft closet last week and I was waiting for PJ to cut a piece of wood to make an extra shelf to put in the closet. I needed to reorganize my scrapbook supplies because they were taking over the room. I still had some stacking bins from my last job. They were closing up shop and the boss gave them to me for my scrapping supplies. It worked out great that I'm friends with that boss!
I think it turned out pretty nice. I can now actually SEE what I have and start using things that have been hidden! Now I need a few more closets because this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you have a much easier time finding things now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I am in a rental right now and all my stuff is either a mess or stuffed in boxes. Makes it impossible to find anything. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah a few more double closets might do it.
    I've seen your supplies!!!!
    looks neat!

    ReplyDelete