Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yesterday we had quite a blizzard. All of the schools closed, PJ had to be at work at 4 AM...
The morning had quite a few inches on the ground. There were nice breaks in between the snow where you could actually get your camera out without it getting wet!
PJ was able to come home at 5PM to sleep for a few hours before going back at midnight. That's his car this morning. He took my car back to work because he couldn't find a gas station open to get gas for his car!


Mike helped me get out this morning. PJ's car was plowed in and I had to get out! This will sound so not me but i had to get to my hairdresser appointment! I took some pics while going through the neighborhood. This was a few blocks away. The sun was shinning so nicely on that tree but it didn't show in the picture.


My block

I put the ruler on a flat part of my front lawn... 13 1/2 "!!







2 comments:

  1. Nice photos Lynn. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is just wrong! It reminds me of living in Northern Japan though (oh the snow we'd get every winter. ewww!!!)

    ReplyDelete