Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today is a Bite Your Nails Kind of Day!


Today is a bit of a nerve wracking day. Scott is up in Lake Placid in the Ironman competition.
He finished the swim part (2.4 miles) coming in 44th % in his division. He's is now starting the bike part which is 26.6 miles. It's kind of weird looking on the website,
http://ironmanlive.com/tracking.php?race=lakeplacid&year=2010 and get LIVE results at each check point. He is bibb # 144. After the swim he was 44th in his division.
I guess I'll keep updating this post so I have all of the results in one spot.

I'm writing this part at 3:26 PM. Scott has finished the biking.He went 112 miles in 6 hours and 29 minutes! He's now 38th in his division!





Next will be 26 miles of running!
** It's now 7:25 PM, a little more than 12 HOURS since Scott started and we just got word that he FINISHED! I'm so glad that's over with!

For his run (26.2 miles), he ran it in 4 hours and 13 minutes. He's finished being
29th in his division!!! Good job Scott!!

I'm so glad that's over!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment