Monday, December 27, 2010

BLIZZARD of 2010!

What a fierce storm we had between yesterday and today. It was the Blizzard of 2010 and it dumped approx 12.5" of snow here!
It started yesterday around 1:00 PM...
Looking out my front door!
Being that our tree stand ended up having a crack in it and our rug was all wet, I thought it was a perfect day to get the tree down. When it was standing there I realized that it would be such a waste to just throw the tree out. So I asked Scott what he thought of the idea of putting it in the garden to look pretty in the snow. Before I knew it, he grabbed it and started to go through the house with it!
He put it in the garden....

Notice the shorts and NO shoes!!!

Looking out my front window...

The next morning...

It was so windy last night (60-70MPH) that there were drifts all over the place.
across the street...
The stoop
I guess it's high time we got out to shovel!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Total SNOW DAY!! love the pic of Scott in the snow with no shoes and in shorts!!! Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Scott is a crazy Canuck at heart. My hubby stays in his shorts all winter.

    ReplyDelete