Saturday, March 13, 2010



















Last night some friends and I celebrated Andrea's 60th birthday by going to the Creative Corner and making CERAMICS! We haven't done that for about 40 years! I was a little leery about it but we actually enjoyed it!
Andrea LOVES the beach so I decided to make her an Explosion Box with pictures that I took from Jones Beach. She LOVED it! Everyone came over to look at it. I think she liked it!

It opens up in all directions to give you layers of pictures.





























I made this card for her. It's one of my favorite prints and I have a caopy that i framed for myself. It reminds me of PJ and I in 20 years!














Andrea was very surprised that this outing was for her birthday.




















Diane and Judy acting up!












































GOOD TIMES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment