Sunday, August 15, 2010

A True Labor of Love....

When I asked Scott what wanted me to make for dinner for when he came home from college, he said he wanted Pasta Bolognese. He said it was the best sauce that I've ever made. There was no way that I was going to make that during the crazy heat that we've been having. Yesterday and today are beautiful days. Scott leaves to go back to school in a little over a week so I thought this was the perfect time to make it.
After all the prep work, you have to cook it for about 4 HOURS! You need a day to just stay home and tend the stove!
I made it yesterday. Every time Scott would come into the kitchen, he'd tell me how good it smells, thanks for keeping an eye on the sauce etc. We will have it for dinner tonight. He's so excited! The simple things in life that make people happy! I love it!
The recipe is in my cooking blog Mama Zuke Cooks. http://mamazukecooks.blogspot.com/2009/01/labor-of-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment